Terms and Conditions
- Free Membership. No purchase is necessary to obtain membership in the Grease Pro Inc, GP Loyalty Rewards Program, but a member must receive the RFID sticker and create their profile online to begin earning rewards.
- Eligibility. You must be age eighteen (18) years or older and a resident of the United States or Canada to be eligible for membership in the Program. Membership in the Program is limited to individuals only, subject to the limitations set forth in Paragraph III below. By signing up for the Program, you agree that you are over the age of eighteen (18) and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Enrollment. To enroll in the Program, you must provide your first name, last name, mailing address, phone number, and email address. GP Loyalty members may receive messages including marketing by email, phone, and mail as part of their enrollment but may choose to opt out at any time. Communication preferences may be adjusted at any time on the communication preferences page. The Program is void where prohibited by law. Members are entitled to only one Member Account per household. Your GP Cash, Rewards, and your account under the Program may not be sold, transferred or assigned to others. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your account under the Program may be used by multiple individuals provided those individuals’ vehicles are on your account. reside in the same household. You may sign up to become a member of the Program by visiting participating Grease Pro Inc, locations or visiting the Grease Pro website (https://www.greasepro.com/) (hereinafter, the “Website”). You acknowledge that Grease Pro is an automotive aftermarket company. The Program is valid at Grease Pro locations only.
- Access/Change Member Information. Members must keep their personal information on their Program membership account (the “Account”) current and updated by updating online, or in store.
- Online Account Maintenance. Once you are a registered user of the Website, you may view a summary of your Account on the Website. After logging onto the Website, simply click on the “My Account” link in the header of the Website homepage and change any information on your account.
- Member Cancellation. No need to cancel your Program membership. After 3 years of inactivity, inactive accounts will be deactivated and removed from the system. Upon cancellation, any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed and you will no longer be eligible for any Program benefits.
- If your account gets deactivated due to inactivity, you’re welcome to create a new account at any time after that but Rewards that were forfeited will not be reinstated.
- Earning Rate. Members can earn GP Cash on the purchase of automotive aftermarket services at Grease Pro locations only. Members earn 3% (up to $300) for every one dollar ($1) spent on automotive aftermarket services and 1% (up to $300) for every one dollar ($1) spent on the purchase of a used vehicle from Grease Pro Car & Truck Sales where the transaction meets the minimum profit requirement. Grease Pro reserves the right to withhold GP Cash on transactions that do not meet minimum profit requirement. In addition to GP Cash, members have access to free tag light bulb replacements and 10% off turn signal bulbs, running light bulbs, and brake light bulb replacements as well as receiving 10% off on windshield wipers.
- Addition of Rewards to Accounts. Rewards earned for qualifying purchases will be credited real time upon the completion of your purchase. The timing for issuing points is subject to change. All member Rewards and Discounts are applicable only to the vehicle(s) associated with a member’s account.
- Exclusions. Calculation of Program rewards excludes payment by the Member for any taxes, including without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes or use taxes. Program rewards will not be earned on any deposit or recurring monthly wash club charges, any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product.
- For example, if a product that is normally $100 is on sale for $75, a Member will only earn points on the purchase price of $75. Purchases of gift cards, redemption of merchandise vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including merchandise returns, are not eligible for rewards.
- All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to joining the Program or (ii) on the Website without a Member being logged onto the Member’s Account, will not be eligible for Program credit.
- Discounted light bulb replacements exclude all LEDs.
- Insufficient Funds. Rewards earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a refund or credit will be deducted from the Member’s account in an amount equal to the rewards earned for the original transaction. If a return will cause your Account to have a negative rewards balance, a zero account balance will be placed into your Account.
- Expiration. The rewards that are earned are valid as long as member’s purchasing inactivity, at any Grease Pro location, doesn’t surpass 24 months
- Rewards for mechanical services do not include government mandated disposal fees.
- General. Rewards earned by a Member may be redeemed on the purchase of any automotive aftermarket service at Grease Pro locations only.
- Gift cards and cash. GP Cash cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards or monthly recurring GP Wash Club charges. Rewards cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- Redemption. Members may redeem their rewards on any purchase made at participating Grease Pro locations.
- Rewards may be redeemed on the purchase price of automotive aftermarket services.
- When rewards are redeemed on a purchase, Member will still earn rewards for the balance after GP Cash redemption.
- Exclusions. Rewards accumulated on Accounts of different Members may not be shared, transferred, or combined. Rewards cannot be used for the purchase of a vehicle from Grease Pro Car & Truck Sales or recurring monthly GP Wash Club charges.
- Rewards cannot be used towards the payment of sales tax or shop supply fees.
By joining the Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Program rules. Grease Pro reserves the right to cancel, modify, or restrict any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the reward ratio and the reward expiration policy, at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice and any such changes would be stated in an updated version of these Terms. Grease Pro may make changes to these Terms even though such changes may affect the Member’s ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about these Terms, so review these Terms regularly. A Member’s rewards balance, as reflected in Grease Pro’s records, shall be deemed conclusive and correct. Grease Pro reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member’s account based on Grease Pro’s internal records related to such Member’s Account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member’s Account and Grease Pro’s internal records, Grease Pro’s internal records will control. Grease Pro Inc assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer rewards earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of rewards is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. Grease Pro may revoke any Member’s membership in the Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Program or fails to follow these Terms. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of rewards or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member’s eligibility for participation in any other Grease Pro program. Rewards earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. GP Cash is not legal tender and cannot be redeemed for cash.